It’s right for you if…
You want a full suspension ride that can handle anything you throw its way. You want the vibration damping benefits of a carbon frame and wheels, rock-gobbling premium suspension, and appreciate when you can keep your setup clean and minimalist with wireless 12-speed shifting.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with a full FOX Performance suspension package that turns chunky rock gardens into smooth sailing. Carbon wheels that keep weight down while offering stiff and reliable tracking. Plus, the wireless shifting of SRAM GX AXS, and tubeless hoops and tires so you can spend less time fixing flats. Finally, you’ll find adjustable geometry and in-frame storage for keeping your setup dialed just for you.
The final word
Fuel EX 9.8 is the evolution of years of trail riding, with longer front geometry for taking on steep descents, and a steeper seat tube for hammering back up to do it again. Its carbon frame keeps things light, and SRAM GX AXS shifting takes things up a notch for those who want the latest tech.
Why you’ll love it
- Its lightweight carbon frame and progressive geometry are built to tackle steep and gnarly descents and punchy climbs alike
- It comes with light and stiff carbon wheels that make quick work of technical terrain and keep you on your line, even when things get hairy
- You get the latest technology in SRAM’s workhorse GX groupset, with wireless AXS shifting
- With the adjustable angle headset (angled cups sold separately) and Mino Link, you can choose from six different geometry configurations
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders, and use the best-fitting wheels for each frame size: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M and up get 29˝ wheels