It’s right for you if…
You have expensive taste and don’t want to sacrifice performance for anything. You want a bike that not only rallies the mountain top to bottom, but looks damn good doing it. From the carbon frame and wheels to fully a wireless SRAM XX transmission, you’ll get a bike built with meticulous care and attention to detail, while the space-age TQ motor quietly assists you back to the top so you can take on lap after lap of singletrack.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with a fully-encased 360Wh battery, and space-age TQ harmonic pin ring transmission with a smart charging port, integrated LED display, and discreet handlebar remote. 150mm of RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork with AirWiz, DebonAir spring, Charger 3 RC2 damper, and 140mm of RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate rear suspension. Plus, light and stiff carbon wheels set up tubeless, and SRAM’s XX AXS wireless electronic direct-mount transmission that’s built, light, tough, and shifts clean, even under load.
The final word
Fuel EXe 9.9 takes mountain biking to the next level with industry-changing technology from the quiet and compact TQ transmission to the meticulously laid carbon frame. It’s the best of both worlds — it rallies the trail like a traditional bike on descents but rips back to the top with natural assist on climbs. And what’s more, it’s fully equipped with a treasure trove of components, like the upgraded RockShox suspension package with AirWiz, and a fully wireless SRAM XX AXS transmission.
Why you’ll love it
- You don’t have to settle. You get the best carbon, components, and a motor that quietly blends in with the trail
- SRAM’s XX AXS wireless transmission gives you precise control of your shifts with a package that’s light, rugged, and keeps shifts clean even under load
- The RockShox suspension package comes equipped with AirWiz technology that makes dialing your suspension a breeze
- Its tiny but mighty TQ motor is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, and ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The integrated display, charging port, and controls are simple to use, sleek, and intuitive